Spinner Fall Lodge
Fall River's reputation among fly fishermen ranks with the famed Silver Creek, Letort, Henry's Fork, Hat Creek and Nelson's. Nowhere is the opportunity for hooking large trout on dry flies any greater than on the Fall River. Fall River is a
spring creek - one of the few in California. For the most part, it is wide and slow moving. Fall River is best known for its fine, dry fishing. Daily morning and evening hatches and profuse spinner falls makes for excellent stream fishing.
The largest Spinner Fall hatch on the river occurs directly in front of Spinner Fall Lodge. Slack line, dead drift, proper striking techniques, nymph fishing, wet-tip mending tactics, proper fly selections, retrievals and the insects and their relationship to fly selection and motion are all important aspects of fishing and catching on Fall River.
* Accommodations limited to 16 guests
* Full bar is open until 10 pm for guest's convenience
* Breakfast and dinners served daily with river lunches available for day river trips
* Horseshoe pit, comfortable patio area, Satellite TV and bar.
* Free airport service to and from Fall River Mills
* Quality Guide Services for Fall River, Hat Creek and surrounding areas arranged
* Sunday BBQ 4PM - 8 PM
Fish the world-famous May fly hatched from Spinner Fall Lodge. This spring creek offers trophy dry fly fishing for native Rainbows and Browns, from 2 to 10 pounds. Fall River has a very limited access. Spinner Fall Lodge offers the prime river frontage, complete accommodations and float trip access.